- About SRWP
- Explore the Watershed
- A Roadmap to Watershed Management
- Sacramento River Basin Report Card
- Cover and Acknowledgements
- Table of Contents
- List of Acronyms
- Executive Summary and Report Card
- 1.0 Introduction and Background
- 2.0 Indicator Selection
- 3.0 Indicator Generation, Evaluation, Aggregation
- 4.0 General Methods and Principles
- 5.0 Interpretation
- 6.0 Conclusions and Recommendations
- Appendix A: Glossary of Terms
- Appendix B: Indicator Selection Criteria
- SWIM Digital Atlas
- SWIM Digital Library
- Invasive Plants
- On-Line Regulatory Permitting Guide
- Rural Residential Development
- Our Work
- Conferences and Workshops
- Monitoring Committee
- River of Words
- Journey through the Sacramento River Watershed
- Sacramento River Watershed Partners
Journey through the Sacramento River Watershed - 2007
A copy of A Journey through the Sacramento River Watershed appeared in the October 13, 2007 edition of the Sacramento Bee.
In 2007, SRWP partnered with the Sacramento Stormwater Quality Partnership, Department of Water Resources, Department of Health Services, and Sacramento Bee to produce the 16-page newspaper insert. The insert includes great information about our watershed for both kids and adults.
Here are some numbers, provided by the Sacramento Bee at the end of October:
- Printed and distributed 276,389 student supplements to Bee readers on October 13, 2007
- Printed and distributed 28,400 student supplements to 710 teachers on October 19, 2007
- The teacher’s guide was downloaded by 259 teachers
- Sent project information (posters, River of Words contest information, instructions on downloading the teacher’s guide, etc.) to 318 teachers
- Printed 10,000 student supplements for general distribution by SRWP
- Printed 700 additional posters for general distribution as well.
If you missed your copy, contact us to request copies for yourself and to share with others.
Special thanks to Intel Corporation for their generous grant to make this fantastic project a reality.